Bộ nhận tín hiệu PT-572+
Mô tả tóm tắt
The PT-572+ is a DGKat™ twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The PT-571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT-572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- HDMI Support.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable - Requires Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Status LED - Lights red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both an active input and output are attached.