Bộ chia tín hiệu TP-580T
Mô tả tóm tắt
The TP−580T is a high−performance, HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0), 2Kx4K HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals. The TP−580T inputs HDMI, RS−232, and IR signals and converts them into an HDBaseT twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP−580R receiver.
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliance.
- Resolution Support - 4K@60 UHD (4:2:0), 2Kx4K.
- HDBaseT™ Technology.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD, CEC.3D Pass-Through.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface. - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS−232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
- System Range - 70m (230ft) at 2K, 40m (130ft) at 4K UHD resolutions.
- Cable - For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC−HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T universal rack adapter.